I don’t care if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now… I don’t care if you are a guy or a woman… Just read this, it will make a difference…
If only everyone could see this and understand it…
When she stares at your mouth – Kiss her!
When she pushes you or hits you like a dumb ass cuz she thinks she’s stronger than you – Grab her and don’t let go!
When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tuff – Kiss her and tell her you love her!
When she’s quiet – Ask her what’s wrong!
When she ignores you – Give her your attention!
When she pulls away – Pull her back!
When you see her at her worst – Tell her she’s beautiful!
When you see her start crying – Just hold her and don’t say a word!
When you see her walking – Sneak up and hug her waist from behind!
When she’s scared – Protect her!
When she steals your favorite hat/shirt/… – Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night!
When she teases you – Tease her back and make her laugh!
When she doesn’t answer for a long time – Reassure her that everything is okay!
When she looks at you with doubt – Back yourself up!
When she says that she likes you – She really does more than you can understand!
When she grabs at your hands – Hold hers and play with her fingers!
When she bumps into you – Bump into her back and make her laugh!
When she tells you a secret – Keep it safe and untold!
When she looks at you in your eyes – Don’t look away until she does!
When she says it’s over – She still wants you to be hers!
And few more:
– Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything.
– When she’s mad hug her tight and don’t let go.
– When she says she’s ok don’t believe it and talk with her because 10 yrs later she’ll remember you.
– Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her.
– Treat her like she’s all that matters to you.
– Stay up all night with her when she’s sick.
– Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it’s stupid.
– Give her the world.
– Let her wear your clothes.
– When she’s bored and sad, hang out with her.
– Let her know she’s important.
– Don’t talk about other girls around her.
– Kiss her in the pouring rain.
– When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is: “Whose ass am I kicking baby?”.