Disclaimer: I love C++11! It’s the best thing that happened to C++ since I’m using it (mid-90’s). I’ve been hoping for lambda‘s in C++ since I discovered and started using Lisp. Elisions and move semantics – together with unique and shared pointers – pretty much free you from thinking about memory management! It’s just amazing! Check out “Going Native” talks on YouTube, incl. amazing talks by the likes of Stroustrup, Sutter, Lavavej, et al.
If you don’t want to read my rant, here’s the point – function objects are objects – they can get copied, unless you specify otherwise, so beware that you’re working on a copy, or pass std::ref.
I don’t care if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now… I don’t care if you are a guy or a woman… Just read this, it will make a difference…
If only everyone could see this and understand it…
When she stares at your mouth – Kiss her!
When she pushes you or hits you like a dumb ass cuz she thinks she’s stronger than you – Grab her and don’t let go!
When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tuff – Kiss her and tell her you love her!
When she’s quiet – Ask her what’s wrong!
When she ignores you – Give her your attention!
When she pulls away – Pull her back!
When you see her at her worst – Tell her she’s beautiful!
When you see her start crying – Just hold her and don’t say a word!
When you see her walking – Sneak up and hug her waist from behind!
When she’s scared – Protect her!
When she steals your favorite hat/shirt/… – Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night!
When she teases you – Tease her back and make her laugh!
When she doesn’t answer for a long time – Reassure her that everything is okay!
When she looks at you with doubt – Back yourself up!
When she says that she likes you – She really does more than you can understand!
When she grabs at your hands – Hold hers and play with her fingers!
When she bumps into you – Bump into her back and make her laugh!
When she tells you a secret – Keep it safe and untold!
When she looks at you in your eyes – Don’t look away until she does!
When she says it’s over – She still wants you to be hers!
And few more:
– Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything.
– When she’s mad hug her tight and don’t let go.
– When she says she’s ok don’t believe it and talk with her because 10 yrs later she’ll remember you.
– Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her.
– Treat her like she’s all that matters to you.
– Stay up all night with her when she’s sick.
– Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it’s stupid.
– Give her the world.
– Let her wear your clothes.
– When she’s bored and sad, hang out with her.
– Let her know she’s important.
– Don’t talk about other girls around her.
– Kiss her in the pouring rain.
– When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is: “Whose ass am I kicking baby?”.
I started this blog to write about stuff that I find out, or read about, that I find interesting and/or helpful, in hope that anyone else will find it such also. I primarily plan on posting here science, programming, and photography related stuff, but as it always comes in life, I’m sure other stuff will find it’s way here also.
I’m really looking forward to any of your comments, so feel free to comment anytime you feel like it (on topic, of course :), and be sure I’ll read all of the comments, even if it happens I won’t reply to some (which I’ll try not to do; if I’ll have anything to reply to your comment, I’ll do so).
Thanks once again for your visit, and hope to hear from you!